Monday, 27 October 2014

Glowing Skin -Three Products

I thought this day would never come, but here it is...I now love to glow!
I used to have such an aversion to glowing skin because it just made me feel greasy and dirty! I could never achieve the 'lit from within' look. But now due to a series of events (my skin has changed, I have upped the anti on skincare and I now wear a lot less foundation), I find myself loving a natural glow a lot more. It can make you feel more relaxed, and I find myself worrying less about how my makeup wears throughout the day and just sort of go with it. I touch up with powder, but not nearly as much as I used to back in my uni days.

Products I rely on to enhance the glow:








Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. I love this moisturiser! It is so nourishing and moisturising but never seems to look greasy on the skin. I use out pretty much daily at the moment because my skin gets terribly dehydrated! It also creates a great base for makeup to go onto and acts as a nice subtle primer. 

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint. Now i know that the name says matte... but I find this product to go on matte, but actually wear beautifully throughout the day into a natural finish. I apply this straight on top of my Embriolisse moisturiser and use a Real Techniques Buffing Brush to work it the product into my skin. I use a light dusting of powder on the T-zone, but only very little!! It stays put pretty much all day, with only a small amount of wear that I could touch up, but it doesn't really bother me.

Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish. This in the cherry on top of my makeup routine...and the name says it all! It's like a pearly champagne colour and looks amazingly subtle on the cheekbones. I usually apply this across the tops of my cheekbones with my fingers, and buff in with my buffing brush to create a more natural finish.

So these are the products I rely on to create a lovely and natural glow, which I find to be beautiful all year round! What products do you rely on for maximum glow factor?

Henri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment